Return, Exchange & Cancellation
Return/Exchange & Cancellation Policy
At Fabriclore each fabric that we supply goes through strict quality check from multiple hands ensuring, accurate measurements, defect-free design or prints, undamaged and untorn condition.
- Color reproduction on various digital screens vastly vary and hence there shall always be some degree of gap between what you see online and in real.
- Some peculiar types of fabrics suffer inherent color bleeding for a few washes. Instructions for each such fabric is clearly mentioned on respective product page.
- Any fabric ordered below 2 meters of measurement doesn’t qualify for return.
In rare cases when fabrics you have received have any of the following issues, you may place a request for return or exchange by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in subject, image of the particular areas of fabric where there is an issue, and a brief write-up within 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
- Quality is not as per expectations
- Substantially inconsistent visual appearance in terms of print, texture and colors is visible right at the time of product first unpacked
- Fabric is abruptly torn and is not usable
- Structure is loosely woven in part of areas or weave is damaged or torn
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The tags on the product should be intact.
- The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition.
- The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
- Refund on Shipping & COD charges is not applicable.
- Refund will be given on the amount which is Paid by customer for Fabric. Fabriclore does not refund the courier charges if the order value was lower than Rs. 799.
- Exchange of products shall be calculated on net payable price of the item(s) and not on MRP.
- Fabriclore shall arrange pickup from your delivery location. Pick-up location has to same as per shipping address.
- If we are unable to provide pickup in your city, we request you to ship the product and amount will be transfer in your account including shipping charges (Max. INR 99).
- Once returned order is received by Fabriclore, quality team shall ensure that the returned item(s) comply to the terms & conditions mentioned. Once ensured, refund shall be processed within 3 days to the requested bank account.
- You can cancel an order until it has not been shipped out of our Warehouse which is notified through an email within 24 to 48 hours from placing an order. This includes items purchased on sale also. Any amount paid shall be credited back into the requested bank account.
- You can modify the shipping address of your order before we have processed (packed) it, by calling us on our customer care number.
- You can cancel the order by either logging-into your account on our website or by calling us on customer care number.
- If you had selected Cash on Delivery at the time of placing order, there is no amount to be refunded because you haven't paid for your order. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or Wallet you will receive refund into the source account within 7-10 days from the time of order cancellation.
If you still have any query about our Returns & Exchange policy kindly drop us an email at email@example.com, we will reply you within 1-2 working days.